According to researchers cited by the New York Times, it is estimated that “about 160,000 people attended Trump’s inauguration.”
Which, if true, means Trump’s inauguration had less people than…
1. The Cleveland Cavaliers 2016 Championship parade
Over 1.3 million people.
2. The Indianapolis 500
3. New York Comic Con
180,000 people attended last year.
4. Blockbuster Rock Fest ‘97
Over 380,000 came out to see Bush, No Doubt, Counting Crows, Matchbox Twenty, Third Eye Blind, Jewel and Sugar Ray.
5. The entire yearlong attendance of the Chinese Baseball League
It exists and it has more than 1.3 million spectators.
6. Justin Bieber live in Mexico in 2012
300,000 people came out to see the Biebs.
7. The 94th Annual Durham Fair
A beautiful day to watch the Durham Fair Talent Show, happening now at Center Stage! pic.twitter.com/dWnf0WrVf9
— Durham Fair (@DurhamFairCT) September 24, 2016
Over 200,000 came out to the fair in 2013.
8. The Canadian International AutoShow
An average of 300,000 people visit Canada’s wonderful auto shows.
9. The Boston Red Sox 2004 victory parade
Three million fans came out.
10. Rod Stewart live in Brazil in 1994
Over 4 million people.
11. The Folsom Street Fair, the world’s largest gathering of leather daddies:
— The Bold Italic (@thebolditalic) September 28, 2016
12. Earth Day in 1990
Over 1.5 million people spent the day in Central Park according to organizers
13. The FirstLight Federal Credit Union Sun Bowl Parade held in El Paso, Texas
— Andrew J. Polk (@AndrewJPolk) November 27, 2014
Upwards of 260,000 watched the floats roll by.
14. The San Francisco Pride Parade, 2013
Over 1.5 million.
15. The total number of people that went to furry conventions over the last five years:
That’s over 250,000.
16. Two and a half WrestleManias
That’s how many WrestleManias it’d take it match Trump’s number.
17. And the Women’s March, held the very next day
Reports of almost 500,000 in DC alone.